Protect Your Business From Costly Fiduciary Mistakes
In April 2020, the Department of Labor announced an $88M settlement with a Delaware-based bank/trust company. In 2021, we’re likely to see increased fiduciary scrutiny from the DOL.
You can learn more about these kinds of DOL penalties by reading the FREE article from PenChecks Trust® Chief Compliance Officer Mike McWherter, JD. An expert in institutional service provider compliance issues, McWherter presents information every retirement fiduciary needs to know, including:
- The DOL’s three Major Case Enforcement areas for 2021
- Several National Enforcement Projects planned for next year
- Warning signs that will catch the DOL’s attention
- How to avoid impending trouble and reduce your liability as a plan sponsor
Fiduciary violations can be costly, even when they result from honest mistakes. This is one article you can’t afford to miss!
To read the article, please complete and submit the form below. You will immediately receive a direct link to the article.
* These fields are required.
We are committed to keeping your personal information confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our contact data or lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.